Sunday, July 20, 2008

CIP!!

Hey Hey Hey 30th!!

It's been a long long time since the blog is updated!! Are you guys paying attention to this blog?? This is our noticeboard k!! Must always check it once or twice a week!!

CIP is coming!! YAY!! And the CIP looks so interesting!! Reminded me of how much we recce-ed Sentosa and how much trouble my Games Committee and I have went through for Orientation 1!! I bet all the other adhocs have the same feeling as I do!! ^^

And this is the first time we gathered to do something as a council after we've stepped down! Isn't that great? ^^

The best thing is!! We're having a Midnight Movie!! HAHAHA. WHOA SO HIGH AH, WHOA SO HIGH AH!

Okay, a little too high already! But my purpose of this post is to remind you guys........

DON'T CHOOSE HORROR MOVIE.
PLEASE.
*kowtow*

HAHAHAHAHA. I mean it ahhh~ (:

No comments: