Sunday, May 11, 2008

BOO!

HELLO ALL!

Im just finished with tuition and WOAH suddenly I see a change in the council blog from the Whitish blueish thing it was three hours ago! YAY! Great job guys! Lets post MORE! hahaa

Woo I have to start adjusting my eyes to white stuff since mine is BLACK! HAHA!

As for 30th, YES we must study together alrites? I dont want the friendship we have forged to just end like that... no no cannot cannot! =D WE must keep it, and MUI TENG will help us all learn and advance on to our A's! =D

Just an update, I am done with the introduction to council video to be shown during invest! Any last minute photos u wanna hand in? BETTER DO SO FAST! hahaha....

ZULHAFIZ IS HIGH NOW! and I think I can use this blog to post some... wonderful shots taken during our council term.. mwahahaa.. ENJOY!

ZULHAFIZ LOVES HIS 30th! =D

No comments: